Hydromaster is a manufacturer of steerable propulsion systems for ships. We operate from Rotterdam (the Netherlands) and Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) and supply and service our systems worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Rotterdam to build HYDROMASTER transmissions and propulsion units.
As a Mechanical Engineer your key responsibilities will include:
- Build Hydromaster transmissions and propulsion units in our workshop in Rotterdam, conform our latest specifications, drawings and workshop manuals. To work individually or as part of a small energetic team in accordance to instructions provided by the workshop foreman
- Carry out or assist during FAT’s
- Completed technical education in mechanical engineering (VMBO/MBO)
- Good mechanical knowledge, preferable in the marine environment
- At least 3-5 years mechanical (marine) experience (Junior Engineers are also most welcome)
- Capable in reading mechanical and hydraulic drawings
- Able to read and understanding of electrical wiring schematics
- Hands-on mentality and practical technical sense
- Good command of English
- Willingness to travel, also overseas
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, goal oriented and enjoys working in a team
Hydromaster is a young, dynamic and fast-growing company operating worldwide where we offer an environment with all the opportunities to develop and grow.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to: email@example.com